PanARMENIAN.Net - The Nagorno-Karabakh Defense Army has unveiled a list of the legitimate military targets located in the Azerbaijani cities of Ganja and Barda.
Legitimate military targets in Ganja, Azerbaijan
• Air Force Base, Helicopter Air Squadron
• HQ of General Staff Motorized Rifle Brigade
• Special Internal Forces Brigade
• Azerbaijan MoD Combat Operations Center
• Armed Forces General Staff Radio Technical Battalion
• MoD Fuel and lubricant supply, logistic center
• MoD Military industrial complex, aviation repair unit and artillery repair unit.
Legitimate military targets in Barda, Azerbaijan
• HQ of 1st Army Corps
• Repair and maintenance battalion
• Special communication battalion
• Anti-aircraft missile division
• Tank brigade
• Anti-tank division.
Azerbaijan, with help from Turkey and Syrian and Libyan mercenaries deployed by Ankara, started a war against Karabakh (Artsakh) in the morning of September 27. The Armenian side has reported deaths and injuries both among the civilian population and the military. Foreign and local journalists too have been injured in Azeri shelling of towns and villages.